Come be a part of the success of the next Saskatoon Pet Expo
We look forward to seeing you and your company at our next exciting event
This is your chance to cultivate relationships, make contacts and generate leads, highlight your product or service, and grow your business.
The number of attendees from previous shows are approximately 10,000 – 20,000. We will be advertising this event via radio broadcasts, mail-out invitations, email broadcasts, Facebook, Saskatoon Kijiji, Twitter, Instagram, television, billboard, newspaper advertisements, plus this Saskatoon Pet Expo website. Although we will do our best to notify the Saskatoon greater community, we highly encourage your personal invitations to your clientele contacts to supplement communications.
Exhibitors may have live animals at their booth; you must be insured appropriately.
Please review the terms and conditions.
HIGHLIGHTS OF EXHIBITOR’S MANUAL
Please contact us if you have any questions. Below are most of the highlights of the Exhibitor’s Manual, but feel free to download the full manual here. We provide hotel information, exhibitor guidelines, regulations and tips.
Saskatoon Prairieland Park Hall C
503 Ruth Street West
All pricing is CAD and includes GST: Visa, Mastercard, Cash or E-transfers are accepted.
Single booth – $500.00 ($400 Early Bird Special)
Double booth – $900.00
Corner booths are an extra $50
There will also be a Market Square open to anyone who has a home-based business.
$125 per table!
You may pay/register online or download the registration form. Please do not email the form with credit card information, fax it 306-955-0624 or call it in 306-290-8387. The most secure method is to use the online payment or pay by E-transfer. Invoices and receipts will be emailed to you. Let us know if you prefer us to mail them.
TBD R.S.V.P. to show invitation
TBD No refunds after this date
TBD Payment of booth space due
Move In Day: TBD
Final Booth Set-up: TBD
Show Saturday: TBD
Show Sunday: TBD
Please see the Booth Floor Plan — Numbers in red are already booked!
- One 8 ft x 10 ft draped booth (8 ft H back drape, 4 ft H side drape)
- One 6 ft skirted table and 2 chairs (let us know if you don’t require skirting – you may supply your own.)
- One 400 watt, 120 volt receptacle
- Wireless internet capability
KEY BOOTH GUIDELINES & RESTRICTIONS
You are required to read and agree to the terms and conditions as stated in the full version of terms and conditions which can be downloaded here.
- Allocation of space will be on a first-come first-serve basis after registration form and registration fees are received.
- All booth displays, signage, decorations and products must be contained entirely within the booth.
- The Exhibitor shall not sub license, transfer, or apportion any part of its allotted space except as specifically approved by the Organizer, shall not exhibit nor permit to be exhibited in its space any merchandise not a part of its own regular products, and shall not exhibit any advertising material not directly pertaining to the products exhibited.
- FUNKY Functions reserves the right to restrict exhibitors which, because of noise, method of operation, or any other reason become objectionable, or otherwise detract from, or are out of keeping with the character of the Saskatoon Pet Expo as a whole.
- Exhibitors must restrict their sales promotion activities to the confines of their exhibit booth(s) and such activities must not interfere with or offend any other Exhibitor or Visitor.
- If you, as an Exhibitor, are approached or observe anyone soliciting on the floor who is not an Exhibitor, please notify FUNKY Functions immediately. This practice is not allowed.
- All Exhibitors are free to provide giveaways and/or product samples at their booths.
- The Organizer will not be liable for failure to deliver the space in the event of the building becoming unavailable through fire, act of God, public enemy, strikes, the authority of the law, or any other causes beyond its control.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to the Exhibitor, its products or employees. Exhibitors must maintain insurance on their exhibit and staff at their own expense. You are required to submit proof of insurance with your application or fax to (306) 955-0624.
SASKATOON PET EXPO HOST
FUNKY Functions Event Planning
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.